Dogs love running around and playing with things like smaller animals and insects before unintentionally getting stung.
Okay it’s hard to resist laughing at these photos of dog getting stung by bees. But if your dog got stung by a bee, please give it some medical care first instead of snapping photos.
A simple bee sting is okay and would be just an annoyance for your dog. That can be treated from home by just pulling out the stinger with a tweezer and then using an ice pack to help reduce the swelling.
However if your dog got stung multiple times around the face and in the mouth, which is usually the case for these curious sniffers, take a visit to the veterinarian.
Not this guy. This one is just dressed in a bee suit to cheer you up.